Kawaguchiko Station Inn is a perfect place to stay during your visit to Mt. Fuji and Lake Kawaguchi. Our location is just across from the Kawaguchiko train station. All our guest rooms are Japanese-style rooms. Mt. Fuji can be seen from the guest rooms and baths, and if you want to climb Mt. Fuji, its fifth station is located only 40 minutes away by bus.
Throughout the year, we have many guests from around the world. Our friendly staff can communicate in English, so if you need any help, please ask us anything and enjoy your stay!
· A minute walk from Kawaguchiko Sation
· 14 Japanese-style guest rooms and 1 dormitory room with 7 beds
· Large communal baths, open 6:00 AM-9:00 AM and 2:00 PM-11:00 PM
· Good views of Mt. Fuji from the baths
· FREE Wi-Fi
· Check in: from 2:00 PM until 11:00 PM
· Check out: 10:00 AM
· Free parking - 6 cars
· Spacious lounge in the basement
· You can leave your bags at front desk before check-in and after checkout.
· Internet PC
· Restaurant (9:00AM - 7:00PM)
· You can bring food if it doesn't smell too much.
· No coin-operated lockers in the hotel.
. All guest rooms are NON-Smoking.
Standard Room Rates (*Rates may vary by season and availabilities)
|Number of Guests||Room Rates per Person|
|1 people||from 4200 yen|
|2 people||from 4000 yen|
|3 people||from 3800 yen|
|4 people||from 3600 yen|
|Mixed Dorm||from 2700 yen|
· Payment: Cash only. No credit card are accepted.
· VAT included in the rates.
· Solo guests are welcome.
For reservations and latest rates, please visit Booking.com
If you are a group of five or more, please send us email.
If no room is available at Booking.com, please send a message using
the inquiry page.